Patios are summer's best friend. Fresh air and warm sun make for a relaxing post-work bevvy or a romantic date night. Did you know you don't have to be downtown or waterfront to enjoy dining al fresco? A few Brentwood restaurants have killer patios to pair a cool breeze with a chilled cocktail for your next night out.
Check out these Brentwood restaurants for your patio fix:
- Earls Bridge Park: Large patio with comfy seats and a good vibe.
- Joey Burnaby: Three words: Rooftop patio lounge. Need I say more?
- Cactus Club North Burnaby: Big patio with a good mix of sun and shade.
- Browns Socialhouse Brentwood: Street level patio perfect for people watching during brunch.
- Ricky's Cafe: New in town at SOLO District, you'll find a big patio and drink specials all summer long.
You officially have no excuse to not hit up one of these hot spots this weekend! Let me know your favourite.
Even better: Want to grab a drink and chat about buying or selling in Brentwood? I'm just a click away!
Need more Brentwood news? Sign up for my Discover Brentwood newsletter!